17 Feb Dipl. Sílvia Llorens Cladellas
- Title of BUP, COU and selectivity 1989.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing Officer of the University School of Vic Osona, from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona in July 1992.
- Clinical Assistant Policlinic del Vallès in August 1990.
- Clinical assistant at the Granollers General Hospital during the months of July, August, September and December 1991 and January 1992.
- Nurse from the Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol in Badalona since July 1, 1992 until December 31, 2000 in the emergency department, operating room and emergency hospitalization.
- Diploma in nursing specializing in Occupational Medicine in Mutual Cyclops during the period between July 1994 and 1995 julio.
- Nursing Diploma in Occupational Medicine specialist in Mancomunitat d’empreses 668 from July 1995 to December 2000.
- Diploma in nursing specializing in Occupational Medicine in Diconsal during March and April 2000.
- Nursing Diploma in Occupational Medicine specialist in a mutual accidents Palma de Mallorca from May 2000 until February 2004.
- Nurse Manager at Nursing Unit Cànons Clinics, Surgery and Aesthetic medicine.
- Certificates of teaching with d’Infermeria Blanquerna University School affiliated to the Universitat Ramon Llull courses during 1996-97 and 1998-1999.
- Certificates of teaching collaboration with the University School Santa Madrona d’Infermeria attached to the University of Barcelona during the academic years 1997-98, 1998-99 and 1999-2000.
- Certificate of media skills oral and written Catalan (LEVEL C) issued by the Junta Permanent de Català in June 1994.
- Superior Certificate of attendance knowledge of spoken and written Catalan Organized by the Consortium for Linguistic Normalisation during the academic year 1996-97.