Dr. Víctor Hernàndez Machado
Зарегистрирован в колледже врачей Барселоны N º 30493.
Специалист по пластической, реконструктивной и эстетической хирургии.
Действительный член SECPRE, испанского общества пластическиой, реконструктивной и эстетической хирургии
Basic studies undergraduate training at the Colegio San Miguel, of the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Barcelona. Third year of high school at the American Institute of Stanley, Wisconsin (USA). Conducted pre-university year at the College Abad Oliva de Barcelona.
Degree in Medicine from the University of Barcelona in 1994 (Annex 1), carrying out the same in the Faculty of Medicine of the Hospital Clinic of Barcelona and rotary part of the Faculty of Medicine, Madison (University of Wisconsin, USA).
Obtaining MIR (fellowship) space in 1996 to study medicine specializing in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol in Badalona.
- Burn Unit. Valle Hebrón University Hospital Hospital Universitario (Barcelona)
- Teaching Unit Cosmetic Surgery Dr. Tapia. Chiron Clinic (Barcelona)
- Laser Center Dr. Brualla Clínica Tres Torres (Barcelona)
- Continuing education in general and digestive surgery.
- Breast Plastic Surgery.
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of the Breast.
- Traumatic pathology of the hand.
- Updates on intensive care / intensive care.
- Scientific communication in medicine and surgery.
- Nutrition surgical patient.
- Advances in oculoplastic and orbital surgery.
- Clinical Bioethics.
- Locoregional anesthesia.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in rhinoplasty and septoplasty.
- Update on the treatment of burn patients.
- Course XIII Microsurgery Vascular and Nervous in May 1997.
- VI International Course of skin cancer in the head and neck in October 1997.
- III Course in Plastic Surgery Cosmetic Surgery in June 1998.
- XII International Course on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Planas Clinic in June 2000.
- Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in June 2001.
- Training course and therapeutic applications using the Candela GentleLASE laser equipment for hair removal treatment in May 2001.
- I Course facelift: new facelift technique in the Dexeus Institute in June 2001.
- VI International Conference on laser and intense pulsed light dermocosmetic other techniques in October 2003.
- XIV International Course on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Planas Clinic in June 2004.
- Collaboration in the Service of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Hospital General de Catalunya with Dr. V. González-Mestre during 1999 and 2000.
- member of the medical staff of the Centre of Barcelona Dermaclinic during 2000 and 2001.
- Fellow Medical Specialist Plastic Surgery Service of Hospital Universitario Son Dureta in Palma de Mallorca from 2001-2004.
- Specialist faculty member in the Department of Plastic Surgery of Miramar Polyclinic Palma de Mallorca from 2001 to 2003.
- Medical responsible in Esthetic Surgery of Corporación Dermoestéticapalma de Mallorca from January 2004 to January 2005.
- Responsible Medical Service of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Policlinic Group since January 2005, headquartered in Building Torreblanca de Sant Cugat del Valles, and centers in Cerdanyola, Ruby, Terrassa and Sabadell.
- Medical Unit Reponsible Facial Aesthetic Clinic Novovisión Palma de Mallorca from January 2005 to January 2006.
- Responsible Medical Unit of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Center CG3 since 2005 to 2006.
- Medical Director of Canons, aesthetic medicine and surgery from September 2005.
- XXXII Congress of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in April 1997.
- XVII National Congress of the Spanish Society of Breast Pathology Senology and in October 1998.
- XXXIV National Congress of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in April 1999.
- I International Symposium on cosmetic dermatology in June 2000.
- Member of the Organizing Committee in the XXXVI National Congress of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Palma de Mallorca in April 2001.
- Teaching collaborator with the Faculty of Medicine at the UAB Monograph on the PhD Course: preoperative assessment, anesthesia, surgery and resuscitation in high risk patients and during June 1999.
- Teaching collaborator with the Faculty of Medicine at the UAB course in Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Medicine 6th Course during the academic year 1999-2000.
- Member trainer in the Balearic Institute of Emergency SL Burned in the course taught for CAEB in March 2004.
- Certificate of Catalan language Curs nivell C issued by the Escola d’Public Administració Catalunya in August 2000.
- Full Member of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery since 2001.
- Full Member of the Spanish LaserSociety since 2005.
- Full Member of ISAPS (International Society of Asthetic Plastic Surgery).