Member of the College of Physicians of Barcelona nº 28.238.
Specialist in Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Therapy.
- During 1985-1986, started the Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Barcelona, finalizing in the academic year 1990-1991. Hospital Clínic i Provincial de Barcelona.
- PhD courses at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- The call MIR 1992 Square gets Resident Physician Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Therapy, Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol in Badalona. He joined the center on January 1, 1993 and ends on medical residency December 31, 1996, earning the title of Middle SPECIALIST Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Therapy.
- Member of the Catalan Society of Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Therapy (SCARTD).
- Resident Physician Anesthesiology at Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol (Dr. F. Vidal) during the 1993-1996 period, making the teaching and care that makes the Act to obtain the title of specialist.
- Fellow member of de Anesthesiology Service al Germans Trías I Pujol Hospital (Badalona, Spain), from Januaury 1997 to march 1999.
- Senior as Employers Mutual anesthesiologist d’Accidents of Employment Asepeyo since 1996 in the Clinic Asepeyo of Sant Cugat.
- Senior and medium Deputy Emergency (MAU) of the Intensive Care Unit Asepeyo Clinic in Sant Cugat del Vallès since 1996. Expertise in managing the poly-trauma patient.
- Medical Assistant Anesthesiology Service in Plató Clinic Private Foundation since 2000.
- Head of the Unit of Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Pain Therapy Cànons Clinics, surgery and aesthetic medicine.